Topless pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay F.

ok peeps, let's show some topless pics!! Ok ok, the trucks topless pics. Here's my savage, done a few things here and there to it

Attachments

• IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 12
Topless you say ???

DSCN1786.jpg

DSCN6992.jpg
dirty topless pic

DSCN6844.jpg
clean topless before it even saw dirt.....

Topless you say ???

DSCN1786.jpg

DSCN6992.jpg
dirty topless pic

DSCN6844.jpg
clean topless before it even saw dirt.....
I like those Axial engines. I had a .28 spec in my old savage(the green topped one). That thing was a beast. And the only time I tuned it was going between cold weather and hot weather running

Me too when I'm not paying full attention and hit mud or water i hate it.

Topless you say?

RC10 NO BODY.jpg

SAVAGE WITH F4.6.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my "topless" pics. I can post pics later when I get back in town from vacation of the XS, blitz(striped of parts right now), and losi strike.20180518_205547.jpg 20180518_205645.jpg

@ELWOOD, what's with the tank in the first truck? Did you merge 2 tanks for more run time? That was one thing I hated about the first RC I had, 75cc tank. Didn't seem to last long at all. Same with my traxxas jato. All those 2wd st's have 75cc tanks I think.

Those are some odd looking wheels @xtremsavage. They reverseable?

My flux currently:
2018-0609-SavageFlux-Side.jpg

Have since installed a super sc transmission with center diff. Looks the same on the outside though.

[QUOTE="olds97_lss, what's with the tank in the first truck? Did you merge 2 tanks for more run time? That was one thing I hated about the first RC I had, 75cc tank. Didn't seem to last long at all. Same with my traxxas jato. All those 2wd st's have 75cc tanks I think.

Yes olds97_lss If you remember that's the RC10-GT2 I tried to fuse two tanks with JB Weld unsuccessfully, Have since re-did with Loctite Plastic Bonder and it seam to be rock solid so far. And yes for longer run time ,Just when I got the single tank GT2 up to run temp its about out of fuel , Now it runs for 15 minutes or so on double tank.
20180602_1108071-9653.jpg
20180602_1202461-9654.jpg

Olds, yes they are reversible. They are Blue Groove dual offset rims. Sadly, they (Blue Groove) are no longer around. I was lucky enough to get a extra set of 4 before they went out of business.
I knew someone made those, just couldn't remember who. Sad to see some of the companies with cool ideas go out of business. Weren't they one width one way and another width the other? Cool idea.

Yes olds97_lss If you remember that's the RC10-GT2 I tried to fuse two tanks with JB Weld unsuccessfully, Have since re-did with Loctite Plastic Bonder and it seam to be rock solid so far. And yes for longer run time ,Just when I got the single tank GT2 up to run temp its about out of fuel , Now it runs for 15 minutes or so on double tank.
20180602_1108071-9653.jpg
20180602_1202461-9654.jpg

That's right. Got a thread on that? Surprised it's holding up for you with fuel and tank plastic is such a slippery type of plastic. Like delrin. Gives me tank ideas for a savage... 2 of those stacked would be 150cc... do you have the bottom resting on the chassis or is it floating?

Latest posts

Members online

Back