Took the flux to the skate park...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Jump The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Thanks guys... got some bad news.. the flm out drive cup for these bulkheads broke off... Gonna contact FLM monday. I hit that thing at least 4 tiimes and the smaller ones a bunch of times.. was a blast.. teenagers at the park were filming also..

rockout

LOL, my bro and I did this one day. The savy and T-maxx were flying probably 30+ feet easy, full speed jumps. We didn't break anything but we were also jumping onto the grass. Didn't try for any flips just making sure to lad on the wheels. FUN Stuff.

this i think was from hitting that park a few times.. Went to my p's house after the park.. hit a jump a few times and noticed this.. Already contacted FLM and waiting on info..

for those that can't tell whats going on here.. the XL outdrive cup is missing.. lol
IMGP0198.JPG

O.O I think that is the same issue Bad had with them. I wonder if it is going to be a issue with nitro as well. :(

did you stick that landing in the vid? land on the wheels? i couldnt see.

yup.. all landed on the wheels.. did a few on the actual park. No issues. All i saw was the upper adjustable break.. i dunno.. waiting on gina now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back