tony's first savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!

Hope you have better luck with this one than the Sts. I had a .26 Dynamite a few years back, but it was used so I only got about 3 gallons into it. Let us know how it turns out for ya bud :)

Nice looking truck! Love the look of those shocks and the towers... Thing is, i don't think i could ever run the towers knowing that i would probably bend them with a bad landing.

Also, you should look into the RSC screw mod. You probably haven't had the screws on the RSC back out on you. But many have experienced it.

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=165910#post165910

If you do want the wider stance, just get the HD XL axles. They will work well.....ALLOW the integy rubbish!

Nice looking truck! Love the look of those shocks and the towers... Thing is, i don't think i could ever run the towers knowing that i would probably bend them with a bad landing.

Also, you should look into the RSC screw mod. You probably haven't had the screws on the RSC back out on you. But many have experienced it.

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=165910#post165910

If you do want the wider stance, just get the HD XL axles. They will work well.....ALLOW the integy rubbish!

if you know of anyonw who has bent the NOVA RC towers i want to see a pic. they are so thick that you could jump a 747 , land weird and the towers would be the only part that makes it

if you know of anyonw who has bent the NOVA RC towers i want to see a pic. they are so thick that you could jump a 747 , land weird and the towers would be the only part that makes it

well i have just noticed that generally alu shock towers will eventually bend...
But i wish you the best with them, and keep posting back about the condition of them because if they don't bend... i will def get a set!

[YOUTUBE]Xbl3raQaSbI[/YOUTUBE]

Me filming wile my buddy drives. still a little rch because its still breaking in. enjoy

just update on my savage. i was bashing with my buddy over the weekend and noticed that it seemed like my truck was pulling a brick behind it. See video posted below. so this week i made a few changes. i changed to ofna hard clutch shoes with gold springs , tightened the slipper and adjusted 2-3rd gear shift point to shift sooner.

Today i ran the truck and it had a increase of 20%. the front wheels were light through all 3 gears. i was hitting the jump from the video and crashed because into my house because my take off speed was much higher than it was when i made it video. i do have to say that i did bend my rear nova RC shock tower. it was fixed with a hammer. all in all the truck is all i ever wanted it to be. just got a F-250 body painted like the 2002 Harley Davidson F-250. just need to get some stickers to finish it up. ill post a vid of the truck with the changes over the weekend.

[YOUTUBE]PCWvjRCDNZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Members online

Back