TONS for sale- each order gets FREE DVD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Justin

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I'm clearing out a TON of stuff and each order will get a FREE "FIGHTING GRAVITY" DVD.

Bodies-HPI F-100 $25 shipped, pics available

Batteries- SMC Lithium polymer 2200 11.1V with Traxxas connector $25 shipped.

Chargers- Duratrax Intellipeak single charger $25 shipped, Duratrax Intellipeak dual charger $35 shipped- shipping on these heavy chargers is $$:(
Satisfaction guaranteed!!!

email [email protected] for pics and more

Last edited by a moderator:
MUCH MORE for sale Bodies, Batteries, Spektrum stuff etc.
Spektrum DX2 complete with recvr and servo $50, see other thread for pics

Prolne wheels and tires BODIES

Set of 4 Pro-line Tech 5 rims $20 shipped http://prolineracing.com/wheels/tech-5-3.8-40-series-black-narrow-2.75-wide-zero-offset-17mm-wheels/ Brand new in pkg.

set of 4 Brand new Pro-line road rage tires: http://prolineracing.com/tires/road-rage-3.8-40-series-street-tires/
$40 shipped for all 4.
wheels and tires full set= $50 shippedView attachment 3547

View attachment 3548

Bodies: HPI Racing Hemi Cuda - $20 shipped http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/7181/

HPI Racing Land rover Defender- New in pkg- $20 shipped http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/7199/

HPI Racing Dodge Ram new in pkg.- $20 shipped http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/7178/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyperion Charger EOS 606i sells new for $110, this unit is in A+ condition! $70 shipped

JR Racing 9000T servo- 300 oz of torque. a perfect servo for a monster truck or 8th scale buggy. $30 shipped. this servo sold for over $100 new. Great condition.

Grave Digger custom body created by Bari for the 2nd RC monster truck world finals. $50 shipped for this 1 of a kind, brand new, never mounted body. It is a 1/10 scale Parma body with custom stickers and paint.

More stuff-

Toyota Land Cruiser LSU Tigers body- $25 shipped

HPI Racing F-100 body BRAND NEW in package- $20 shipped

Revell Monster patrol Monster truck body- $15 shipped This very hard to find body is great for a 1/18th scale monster truck! It is all metal and heavy, so best for static display or a small scale truck that has the motor and gears to support it. Great looking realistic truck body!

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I'm clearing out a TON of stuff and each order will get a FREE "FIGHTING GRAVITY" DVD.

Bodies-HPI F-100 $25 shipped, pics available

Batteries- SMC Lithium polymer 2200 11.1V with Traxxas connector $25 shipped.

Chargers- Duratrax Intellipeak single charger $25 shipped, Duratrax Intellipeak dual charger $35 shipped- shipping on these heavy chargers is $$:(
Satisfaction guaranteed!!!

email [email protected] for pics and more

Justin, I may take the SMC battery off your hands. I'll have to wait and see how much funds I have left in a couple weeks with it being Christmas time and all. I'll let you know.

more stuff

One more pic of the Grave Digger, and a few of a sweet "true fire" PL 3106-01 Early 50's Chevy pickup. Black and trick green flames. No holes, never mounted. $50 shipped
More pics available if you are truly interested.

HPI F-100 and Dodge Ram sold to Mike.
T-shirt sold. still plenty left that needs to ship by Dec. 8th

yo justin- you still got this lid? i'll take it for my kid's hellfire if you do.
thx
freddy

Yes. still have it.

Chad- body, DVD and servo shipped
Mike- bodies+ DVD'd shipped
Go fast- tshirt + DVD shipped.

Thread update of what is still for sale:
-Hyperion EOS6061 charger.
-Traxxas connectors.
Bodies:
-Toyota Land cruiser, LSU body
-Revell Monster patrol 1/ 18th scale metal body
-Pro-line early Chevy pickup with black and green true fire paint.
-25th anniversary 2nd rc monster truck world finals commemorative Grave Digger body.
-Team Losi 17mm wrench
-Still have lots of fighting gravity videos.
-Spektrum DX2 radio, recvr and servo.
-4 spektrum recvrs.
and LiPo batteries. see other thread
I'd like to close the sale on these and ship by Dec. 8th.

I will take the Grave digger custom body, pm me with paypal and all, thanks.

I'll be out of town for a few weeks, so unless we make a deal today and I can ship tommorrow- no more sales until after the holidays.

Digger body shipped.
Spektrum DX2 shipping thursday.

I'm back and these items need to move! great deals for multiple items.

Latest posts

Members online

Back