Toe Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
Anyone have any feed back these: Toe links from Fullforce. CF links

http://www.fullforcerc.com/toe_links.htm

ToelinksSVGBLACK2.jpg

Might change them out for the Lunsfords ones I have.

thxs

Hey Hop...i haven't used them personally,but i did have a buddy that ran them and they did hold up well to abuse but you still had to put a washer between the screw and the toe link them selves to keep them from popping off the ball.One thing you might try for some strength is doubling up your links...one on the front and the back on the rear..on most aluim bulks if you look there's a spot for another link on the front of the hub as well and on the c-hub...and it makes it tough.Also on S-R..there's a guys who makes a toe-link eliminator...it's a small simple piece of metal bent in a "L"..and has holes drilled init that bolts on from your upper arm to the c-hub The benefit of these is that they are a great way to ensure that your rear toe is the same between left/right sides. Toe is fixed at -1°.

sry for posting a thread for savage racer

Mondragon: Not at all. Savage028 brought those to my attention right after I bought these. This hobby is all about sharing info and helping ea. other.

lol I read joe's post and must not have been paying attention lmao. cool thanks ]-[0pa]0ng...Nitro this is the only pic he post, they look nice. they where machined in a machine shop
13810304277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back