Tires Wobble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altair47

Anyone run Losi Zombie Max tires on Maximizer 1/2" Offset Beadlock rims? I mounted min last night, tightened all the screws abou 1/2 a turn at a time. Now the tires wobble. I was thinking about loosening the beadlocks and running the truck at wide open with the wheels off the ground. Any help would be greatly apreciated since I'm a newb. Thanks

I have the exact same setup as you do (except mine are the 1" offset beadlocks), and my tires seemed pretty lumpy at first...

Some of the tire foam got a little bunched up inside the tires (probably while mounting them), but I was able to knead them by hand until they were even. Even after that, they seemed out of balance...until I actually ran them, and the rest of it evened out. Hope that helps!

If you just drive them they will get better. A couple of WOT runs in a parking lot and they will look and feel much better. That is if you didnt mess the foam up somehow.

Thanks for the info guys. I thought that I needed to get the wheels going to center themselves.

I am running the same setup and had the same problem. Just like what was said, give them some high speed runs and they should even out. Even when my tires where first mounted I couldn't even tell that they were out of balance anyways. At least it wasn't vibrating my truck all over the place.

Latest posts

Members online

Back