tire queston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never ran them but they look like they would be great on the road. However they may not be the best for dirt. They don't have enough groove to get bite.

Those are nice looking, but I don't think a 14mm hex is going to cut it for 172mm tires. Those are almost as big as the HPI Goliath's. They are heavy and will put a lot of strain on the hexes.

yea i didn't think about that. can any one suggest a good on/off road tire? I'm running big joes right now but a couple of weekends ago i cut the sidewall of one tire glued it but it wont be the same. sooner or latter it will rip! want to go back to stock size a little taller though.

hum maybe ill just get the hpi goliath tires i see tower has them with 17mm hex for 39 bucks tires and wheels

I prefer the max size tire. I have alot of different tires, my favorites for all around grass, pavement, gravel and such are the hpi dirt claws, hpi dirt bonz or the losi zombies.

yea i didn't think about that. can any one suggest a good on/off road tire? I'm running big joes right now but a couple of weekends ago i cut the sidewall of one tire glued it but it wont be the same. sooner or latter it will rip! want to go back to stock size a little taller though.

i just bought a set of the baller tires on slayer rims for on road use but haven't got them yet tower hobbies sells them too.

This always gets shot down but the best tire that i have ever ran was the traxxas tallon. Hooke an grass road dirt. I thaought it was an all around good tire. Dog me all you want for putting traxxas on the savy but they looked and preformed verry well

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back