Tire opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

I'm getting (2) new sets of rims and have no tires to go on them...all opinions welcome!

I think I'd like to have some various tire combo's...like one set for bashing and another set for general off AN onroad running.

I really like my Goliaths, they are good on Concrete,Grass,Dirt,Mud... low sidewall and i have yet to ballon them, i would say they are good Bashing tires...

i have to concur with sunk. i held my savvy off the ground, and they balloon minimally at WFO.

ive ran nubz, and they are good on dirt, but wear easily.

i have a set of dirtbones, but I'm waiting on an engine to run them.

i have to concur with sunk. i held my savvy off the ground, and they balloon minimally at WFO.

ive ran nubz, and they are good on dirt, but wear easily.

i have a set of dirtbones, but I'm waiting on an engine to run them.

So far I've got Goliath, Mulcher, Dirt Bonz, and Nubz.

Thanks guys. :coolkid01:

I have ran the Nubzs also, very light and small

today I am running Vantage Racing offroad tires, they are very nice. alittle taller than Nubzs and a shorter sidewall. very little ballooning

Mulchers...Mulchers....Oh wait I allready put that in your head! LOL!!
Great choice I love mine, just got to get another set for my new 241 superwide Blue Groove wheels!

if u don't already have tires i have a set of big joes dat i love i have been bashing with them for ages and i have previously owned mulchers and i found they wore really quickly if u werent on verry soft mushy ground andwith the big joes i have had them in a wet paddoc and all ova da plae and i haven't had one prob wit them yet

I just purchased a set of goliaths with tremor rims, can't wait to get them.
SL

Members online

No members online now.
Back