time to up grade my radio and receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter4478

hey guys it's time for me to upgrade my stock radio and receiver and i would like to keep the price below 200.00. i don't race but my brother and i both have savage 4.6 rtr's and would to ugrade both of them with radios and receivers. i don't want to deal with aa batteries any longerit's just A PAIN IN THE A$$ TO DEAL WITH. i would like the radio have a rechargeable battery and was wondering if this would be a good setup for the weekend basher?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPZT7&P=7

thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I run 2 of these radio systems and they are awesome. If you go with 2.4 you don't have to worry about AA's anymore as they last at least twice as long as they do in the FM/AM radio's. You will be vary happy with this system. It is also nice because it has a 10 model memory which I have 6 on one and 7 on the other. Its great and I have had no issues/glitches with either one. The built in fail safe is also a great feature.

Don't hesitate.

i have one of those radio's, and you cant go wrong with it. it has a tond of features, and its easy to set up and use. futaba has a setup map in the manual to help you navigate through the setup process untill you get used to the system.

I have heard good things about that radio but I have never tried it.
I'm in love with my JR XS3 and My Spektrum DX2 for now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back