Time for a shock tower upgrade!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Well I was looking recently to upgrade my S-25 shock towers to aluminum because I noticed that they flex *way* too much for my liking.

Last night while taking pictures for a friend I saw this...check the shock tower. Also I need to mention that this is *not* an illusion. I put a straight-edge on there and yep that's real!

Sooooo...there seems to be a real reason for my initial concern after all. Now to find some shock towers that won't break the bank. :duh:

Suggestions welcome...

aedf421e.jpg

27d4b07b.jpg

my shock tower is the same way on my 25,my tower got hit by a t-maxx and the shock bolt went into my tank and header,I am glad nothing happen to my big bore shocks.I am also looking to upgrade them.LOL and the t-maxx didnt drive away but my savy did

my shock tower is the same way on my 25,my tower got hit by a t-maxx and the shock bolt went into my tank and header,I am glad nothing happen to my big bore shocks.I am also looking to upgrade them.LOL and the t-maxx didnt drive away but my savy did

I ended up getting the New Era shock towers...I haven't heard anything bad about them and they'll surely fit the New Era LST2 shock mount kit I ordered from them. Great price too...

I'll keep you all posted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back