Time for a new ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith

Yea crashed my car now i'm having problems with the esc, seems like battery prblems but i balanced and full charged them (venom 11.1v 5000 35c) thier like a month old with probably 10 5-15 min test runs and about 2 good runs 30 min +, so when i turn on my esc the fan goes for around 4 sec then goes off then the esc activates than the front steering servo makes a pulsing noise than when you press trigger it'll go for few seconds then stop motor will start pulsing than it will go backwards stop go forward stop gives burst of power than stops. I tried recalibrating esc with the castle mamba (hpi blur/2200 tork) still the same. G;)tta get it back running

Welcome to the forum Keith!

Have you checked to see if all three cells on your battery are between 3.7 and 4.1 volts? I've had alot of issues with that exact battery pack. If your battery checks out, then I agree you likely have an ESC issue.

Welcome to the forum Keith!

Have you checked to see if all three cells on your battery are between 3.7 and 4.1 volts? I've had alot of issues with that exact battery pack. If your battery checks out, then I agree you likely have an ESC issue.

Yea and everything seems ok, found another problem, why does when i turn the steering the motor spins is that receiver prblem or transmitter using the stck hpi set up (RF 40 and the TF 40)

Sounds like an esc issue of some kind to me, have had similar things happen back when I raced electric stuff......

well, It could be the tx, but I'm leaning towards the esc, too. before u change the esc, make sure that all of the wiring is correct, and that the servo reverse isn't on.
Yea gonna check the receiver out, get back to yu

welcome keith!
hey, did u mess with the receiver at all?
OK! So l disconected the steering wire from #1 plugin to the receiver know its running like a champ but knw i have no steering.

yea, I agree with jam. if u have another truck or servo, just plug it into the rx and see if it works. I assume ur using the stock servo?
Yea i had d☺ne that and still the same thing and yes I'm using the stock 3 channel tx and rx

Yeah try a different rx that's what it's got to be I have quite bit of electric stuff and quite a bit of problems that's what it sounds like to me

I FOUND THE PROBLEM SERVO WIRE WAS CUT THROUGH SHOWING THE METAL WIRES, NOTHING ELECTRIC TAPE CAN FIX :lmao::eyes: Please stop using all caps,next one gets a warning

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back