Throttle Servo Problems...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

Figured it would be easier to explain in a video. One thing I didn't mention in the video is this only happens when the engine is running. Could be because on vibration or heat? idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OTniBM_7Xo

Please help me out this is the second time this has happen with the second servo. I thinking this one might crap the bed too.

I don't know man....

Check your crystals, check the wires to make sure they are rubbing against metal. Check ALL connections and wires....

BTW does the steering servo do it? If not swap the connections on the receiver and see what happens.

looks like its somehow getting interference to me also.

a buddy of mine had a problem like that & it pulling the antenna on the Tx to full extension solved it (even if he was as close as you were in the vid, wierd i know).

Another bud had a similar problem on our last bash, Judicator gave him another set of crystals to try, but he just ended up buying a DX 3.0 this week from frustration.

(useful information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
dude its picking up enterfearance from something i had a truck driver that lives at the end of the streeet and my truck would just act nuts some times and i couldnt figure out why my servos acted like yours tilll i realized it only does it when his trucks parked down at his house .. luckly for me its not very often but i check before i run my truck to see if his trucks home or not ...

That makes sense. Thanks for the responses everyone. I was planning on getting a 2.5ghz TX sometime in the next few weeks anyway. I'm tired of crystals anyway....

When crystals go bad they tend to work when the truck is just sitting there, once you fire it up and get all the vibrations is usually when a bad crystal will act up. I have seen it a few times and the crystal was to blame.

Latest posts

Members online

Back