Throttle linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgesBlazah

Ever since I put my Axial .28 in my Sav the link that goes from the servo to the carb hits the gas tank. I bent the rod a lil bit so it clears, but it is still closer than i want it to be. Is there a longer or maybe a link that has a slight bend in it so it clears?

The rod from the servo to the throttle valve (L piece) is to close to the tank or the rod from the carb to the throttle valve (L piece) is to close to the tank? You have me a little confused on how you worded your question -sorry. Have you done any any mods to the throttle linkage? (eg. ofna throttle mad) Do you have any pics that you could post?

Could you loosen up the carb retaining bolt and turn the carb slightly so linkage pulls more straight towards the throttle valve (L piece)? just an idea

how much does the oftna throttle mod help !!!!!!!!!?????? also U need to post a better pic I cant see anything but it does look like u need to turn that carb

Last edited by a moderator:
how much does the oftna throttle mod help !!!!!!!!!??????
I have noticed it helps a lot. The stock servo saver spring can become weak fast and didnt give me the quick throttle control I wanted, but that is what I found; I know some haven't had this problem however.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back