Thoughts on magnets instead of shell clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_ricky

just wanted to get peoples toughs on magnets to keep shell on than clips and wot to use to put magnets on shell

Magnets work well for crawlers and other scalers like a drift car. I don't think they'd hold up real well to bashing tho. Might check out Pro-Line's body capscrews, if you're looking to get away from pins.

How easy would it be to mount that on a savage? My bro has them on his slash and they are awesome compared to the pins.

Cool so it's not a big mod might try it. Does anyone else have them? I ask cause I noticed my bro she'll broke around the mount holes and was wondering if it was because of this body mount not having any play.

Damn! It was Big Squid where I saw that article. I've been searching the forums I frequent and was beginning to wonder if I'd dreamed it. Lol

Damn! It was Big Squid where I saw that article. I've been searching the forums I frequent and was beginning to wonder if I'd dreamed it. Lol

b04c8e272fa4d2b6361fcf4b44e01b57.jpg

they screw on heres another pic of them
ebay_pic_loader.php
i thougt these would be better because u wont have to do any mods like the others ones x said

In theory, those would be fine. I tend to stay away from alloy and aluminum, though. Doesn't seem to like impacts or slides on asphalt.

so i got some thinking to do on wot way to go thanks for all the help with toughs and ideas

I also would steer clear of alloy posts, things like those may look good in theory and be nice to look at :eyes: but I can say for sure they WILL bend and become useless shiney bits.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back