This Just In.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUSTBRINGIT

Just got off the phone with Bryan from SMC (Snuffalupagus). He went to Pa this weekend to race Open Mod and 13.5 Spec Sc truck at Motorama with his HPI Blitz's. He Qualified 4th and won 13.5 Spec.:10: Qualified 6th and finished 6th in Open Mod against several factory sponsored guys. WAY TO GO SNUFFY!!!!

I'm sure he will post more details when he gets back.

Just talked to Bryan again. Travis Mowery (savageman23601) also layed it down in electric monster truck. (by several laps in at least one main from what I hear). Spanked a pile of those e-revo things!LOL

Way to go Bryan and Trav! I want to see the winner pics! Nitro Circus Baby!

Trust me...I wish Lord Shhhhteven would have been there.

Thanks for bringing about the news Jimbo..Spec was actually box stock or 17.5. If you live on the East Coast, this is defiinetely a race to mark on your calendar...Indoor R/C racing, car show, motocross, battle bots, gocart racing, qsac sprint's, vendors, vendors, vendors...Ohh, and quite a few of the FINEST ladies I've ever seen, walking around with small quantities of cotton barely clinging to their bodies:loveford::loveford:

The racing was really competitive and the event went pretty smooth. As soon as I get some pics, I'll get them posted. For now, visit rctech.net, go to the racing forum then go to the thread labeled...US Electric Nationals at Motorama. The last page or two has some pics.

Bryan

Funny, funny...Haha...We shall see what goes down at the Elite Indoor Electric Champs in March. I figured out quite a few things this past weekend with my setup and driving lines. Getting turned around in the 1st corner of A1, then coming back with 30 seconds to go to take the lead really boosted my confidence going into A2. The pics don't do the track justice as it was a very fast design but had some of thre hardest jump sections I've had to learn.

I wish you guys could have made the trip. It will def. be a planned deal for next year!!!

Bryan

Latest posts

Members online

Back