This is what you could win on this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fz1dave

Here is one of my savages. Check out the motor saver air filter that I won in the giveaway contest! I highly recommend this filter. It works great and looks great.
IMAG2820.jpg

Yes, that is a 5.9 with 3 speed transmission on a savage x ss.
IMAG2818.jpg
Yes, it is ridiculously fast and torquey.
IMAG2817.jpg
No, I don't need a wheelie bar. They just get in the way. I prefer to have good throttle control.
IMAG2816.jpg
Yes I like painting bodies.
IMAG2814.jpg
I must thank the guys that run this forum for having the contests. Thank you. My savage looks great with this new filter. I will be buying at least one more. It is a very high quality product.
IMAG2819.jpg
IMAG2815.jpg

Weird spot for your back pressure line to go to. Moreover your fuel delivery lines....How does that work?

Motor saver looks great!

Glad ya got something you can use fz1dave, looks like it outta keep that clean air flowin to your sweet looking rig. Congrats again on the win....... but 1 question, is there a reason you pressure line is goin to the carb nipple instead of over to the tank cap ?

My fuel lines are like that for storage.

OIC Ok Cool, I just leave em on and never have troubles with em, but whatever works for ya bud.......

I clean and inspect my trucks thoroughly every time I run them. When I'm done running I do that with the fuel lines, then I put marvel mystery oil in the motor. Doing this will keep any fuel left in the tank fresh. Plus if you leave the line connected you could splash some fuel into your motor on accident. Also the fuel is very hydroscopic so thats another reason I want the tank as tight as possible. Last it makes it easy to remove the tank for cleaning. I have some of those red fuel line pinchers from traxxas but I worry that I might pinch a hole in the line, which would cause a big tuning headache.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back