The Vorza is hot stuff!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londoner

c0ckney geezer!!
Just seen this posted on Modelsport UK forum.

The owner has just got back into RC and picked up a Vorza, first run, this is what happened.

[YOUTUBE]91oQcK585eQ&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

lol, i'll give $1 to the first guy who can tell me which packs he's got in there.

let this be a lesson fellas.... you get what you pay for

Are Turnigy packs no good then? In this case, apparently it was the ESC at fault and not the packs, but I have no idea about these things so have no educated opinion lol

lol, i'll give $1 to the first guy who can tell me which packs he's got in there.

let this be a lesson fellas.... you get what you pay for
thats all esc....

Keep selling your nitros boys ... godda love 8th scale Electronics reliability

how can you tell it was all the esc?

caz he rolled it out. He didn't even jam on it . There was no load there. It just failed. Had it gonna 100 Feet at wot id think otherwise. I had one with MFGR defects too. I got 10 packs in it and it came apart. Mine didn't flame just quit. Lets face it they are mass produced in china. That just screams quality... Id be shocked if they get all this worked out by this time next year. But its not a pack issue. If it happen under load Id blame that. Turnigy are junk but not that bad... I think castle is under way to much load with all the rtrs it equips. Not that a tekin wont do the same thing ...

well that makes me think it wasn't my batteries then either, cause i didn't jam it either i was just starting out slow (i did do one thats when it flipped on its lid) but i stopped it and it was just sitting there for a few seconds cause i was checking it out when mine caught fire, well i have hope i didn't waste my money on my batteries, lol

That was a short in the esc either on the board or in the wiring. Either way it is sad to see that kind of thing happen to someone.

yes it does specially when he/she just gets it and is out for its first run and that happens

something wasn't right.... there is no reason those battery's should be puffed after 4 seconds of run time on them... the only thing i can think of is he didn't unplug them fast enough after the fire, even then tho that is awfully fast for that to happen.

i guess some people are just unlucky...

As they are made in china, and so many are being sold, there are bound to be a few which fail.

Bank you just cant stop ripping on electric can you lol...
but on a serious note, you don't hear all this aggravation with nitro...

i guess some people are just unlucky...

As they are made in china, and so many are being sold, there are bound to be a few which fail.

Bank you just cant stop ripping on electric can you lol...
but on a serious note, you don't hear all this aggravation with nitro...

LMAO all for fred. You all know I have one and love it. Even if it has now spent more time put up for a defective ESC then I have run it .. the more I read the more I see it is a roll of the dice and allot of people blaming the operator when it just is china pumping out crud. Not HPI's fault ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back