The odd things Jeremy posts in the shout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it. OLNY RSEPOT IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS. CNAHGE THE NMUERBR AT TOP TGOHUH,"ONLY __ PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?" Go up a nmuber if you can raed it...ltes see how hgih we can get

What a trip..

I could read it normal... I had to laugh myself. But I am dyslexic and most things look upside down and backwards to me. (Only when tired) Guess I'm used to it...

yes I can raed it aslo, I hvae cmoe aroccss tihs bferoe and hvae awlyas been albe to raed it. I must be wierd lol

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats cool!! i was able to read it as if nothing was wrong with it and almost as quickly but not sure how!! lol

P.S... then again I'm "bass ackwards" in most things i do!! ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
OK new odd post from jeremy ......

ooooo hoky hoky poky ooooooo hoky hoky poky

You cant make this stuff up??? :duh::lmao:

Aswmoe!! Dnid't tnihk I cloud raed tihs at all. :) Ncie tahred! :resp:

OK this one scared me ....

I want a jato badly

This is not something Jester would ever say. I think this Jeremy is a impostor

Got a new one guys!
thoes are like soooooo dinosaur

:lmao: I love this guy! :resp:

Hey man you said it...

I'm going to let this thread die now.. It was fun but don't want to over do it and **** you off! Thanks for being a good sport Jeremy. I only did this B-caz so many look up to you and its funny stuff if you pull it out of context!

Members online

Back