The Hulk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom H.

Just finished building a Small Block (OS18 CVRX) Savage for my son and decided that he needed a new body for the new truck. He chose the Hulk for the theme of this body......

dsc07576.jpg

dsc07577.jpg

dsc07578v.jpg

I am sure it will not take long for Drake to properly bash that nice looking lid.

Looks like a great body. How does that .18 pull the Savage around?

Surprisingly well! Those OS18's are tough little motors. It came out of an extended chassis T-Maxx which was heavier than the Savage. Gear it right and it'll do anything you want it to!

The .28 to much for him yet? Got to start them out some where. Looks good though. Cant wait till my kids get big enough and hope they like the hobby I have 2 girls so kinda hope they will.

how old i am 12 witrh a axail .32 or i ran a picco .28 better then the owner of the truck

My daughters only 6 and she runs an electric but she needs more wheel time.

Good looking truck btw.

The .28 to much for him yet? Got to start them out some where. Looks good though. Cant wait till my kids get big enough and hope they like the hobby I have 2 girls so kinda hope they will.

I find that Daughters like to do anything with their Daddy's. She likes to go fast, ride rollercoasters, drive her own 4-wheeler and she likes playing with R/C's. But when we are just home... it's all about the Barbies.

Body looks nice, I'm curious about the graphics as well. Did you use the faskoat? if so how did it work out.

It is great that you guys all do this with your kids. I have a two year old son. I got him a mini t last month for his birthday. He loves the thing and I let him drive my savage a bit too just the steering I do the gas.

My daughters only 6 and she runs an electric but she needs more wheel time.

He used to run an electric but we found that he actually does better with the nitro because he can hear the motor and control it a lot better.

looks sweet man! how did you do the graphics on it?

I use clear water-slide decals (http://www.beldecal.com/inkjet_decals.cfm) and print them backwards so I can apply them to the inside. You've gotta put a couple coats of white on the image once you apply it to the truck so it'll show up when you paint everything else. Once all the painting is done, I apply a good thick coat of fascoat to the entire inside to keep it from peeling and cracking under stress. I've done it on a bunch of bodies with pretty decent success.

Or you could get a comic book and cut out the images and use xxxmain picture glue. I've done a few.

Latest posts

Members online

Back