The General

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLMD

This is the third one I have painted and the best one.

S7301284.jpg

S7301285.jpg

S7301289.jpg

S7301291.jpg

S7301292.jpg

S7301293.jpg

S7301294.jpg

S7301295.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was a D.O.H. junkie in my teens & that came out so good you better be careful that you don't get hit with copyright infringement, lol

you make those stickers with that machine you bought?

You can see the old one in one of the pictures. I'm not running this body until the WF.

Yea, I made the paint masks with the cutter. If anyone needs a logo or text in paint mask form I can hook you guys up (for minimal fee). check out this site it has tons of logos www.brandsoftheworld.com

Thanks but that is what I own and I can't afford to buy any other trucks at the moment and if I did have the money I would be buying a 5T.

nlmd I'm just ribbing you on the truck part. lol didnt mean to offend you. the body does look killer tho. how much to get the masks made so i can replicate this body ?

Man, I like that paint job. I wonder how hard it would be to make a front bumper to match the nerf bar on the actual General Lee...

The only thing that bugs me about HPI's muscle car bodies is that darned supercharger. If I could just get that lid with a clean hood, I'd like it so much better. Same with the Chevelle SS.

Man, I like that paint job. I wonder how hard it would be to make a front bumper to match the nerf bar on the actual General Lee...

The only thing that bugs me about HPI's muscle car bodies is that darned supercharger. If I could just get that lid with a clean hood, I'd like it so much better. Same with the Chevelle SS.

Yea, I don't like the supercharger either and I didn't want to have the hood patch blowing off so I left it on. They should just make it a muscle car with no blowers. It would make the general look more realistic. But the Blower does protect my Dubro Body Clip Retainers, lol.

nlmd I'm just ribbing you on the truck part. lol didnt mean to offend you. the body does look killer tho. how much to get the masks made so i can replicate this body ?

PM Sent your way.

so the real question is: who was a better daisy duke? catherine bach or jessica simpson? sorry for going off topic, but i love the dukes.

so the real question is: who was a better daisy duke? catherine bach or jessica simpson? sorry for going off topic, but i love the dukes.

I would have to say Jessica Simpson at the time of the movie. Now, I don't think she's all that but when she was working out and in tip-top shape, I woulda put up with her stupidity for a while. lol.

Members online

Back