The engine exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

Can canadian buyers take advantage of the engine exchange?
Also, ive noticed the NITRO STAR K4.6 HO ENGINE W/PULLSTART and the NITRO STAR K5.9 ENGINE WITH PULLSTART are the same price?
Which one is better? Would the k5.9 be the most powerfull engine for my savage 25 limited edition?
Also, when i look at www.hpiracing.com it shows the price of the k5.9 engine to be $254.25 on the one page, and then $339.00 on the next.
Does anyone know why the price is different on the two pages? Also, are these prices american, or canadian?
price.jpg

how do i know a AXIAL 1s .32 NITRO ENGINE is better than my nitro star s-25 engine. i mean, when i look at the specs, s-25 has higher rpm and stuff, so wouldnt it be better

Well i have the k4.6 HO and its only on the 5th tank and its already popping wheelies with a 15/49 gear ratio !

The k5.9 has over heating problems so its really up to you !

And if you live in Canada you will know the summers can be pretty hot !

my buddy put in a axial.32 and it has insane torque off the punch. have yet to wind it up good to see the top speed tho.

hmm, yeah. I am now looking at the axial .32 and .28 engines. wondering whats best.

Muff, like i waz sayin earlier, if your lookin at axials, talk to crash cuz he owns both of these mills...

then buy a .28 caz it will spank a .32

Members online

Back