The Darkside of RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA LMAO, great video. Well put together.

Also, welcome to the forum we are glad to have ya here and look forward to meeting, seeing more of you around.

HAHA LMAO, great video. Well put together.

Also, welcome to the forum we are glad to have ya here and look forward to meeting, seeing more of you around.

Thanks for the welcome. Duck and I do these videos to share with everyone. I am glad you all enjoy them. Duck and I also do a bi-weekly RC show called The RC Report. You can check out episodes at www.thercreport.com.

If you ever need anyone to test some products let us know. We will give you a shout out during our next episode. I love the carbon fiber work that you do. I need to try out one of those Savage mid-tank conversions for my X SS.

Thanks again for the feedback and welcome.

Early in the video I was wondering..."hmm what would happen if you hit that ramp with more speed". Shortly there after you started hitting it at full speed. Looked fun. Thanks for sharing.

cool vid!! You guys know how to have fun!!

Sweet EastCost I was watching a little bit of your videos and looks liek your doing a great job. I will have to find some more time and watch thru them totally.

Thanks for the welcome. Duck and I do these videos to share with everyone. I am glad you all enjoy them. Duck and I also do a bi-weekly RC show called The RC Report. You can check out episodes at www.thercreport.com.

If you ever need anyone to test some products let us know. We will give you a shout out during our next episode. I love the carbon fiber work that you do. I need to try out one of those Savage mid-tank conversions for my X SS.

Thanks again for the feedback and welcome.
you would destroy that chassis!!!:lmao:

Members online

No members online now.
Back