The collection.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollyjo

DSC00114.jpg
Mini LST,
DSC00112.jpg
Jato 3.3,
DSC00110.jpg
Schumacher Menace 4x4x21, and the best for last.... SAVAGE w/O.S. 30 VG & BUKU PIPE
DSC00108.jpg
DSC00105.jpg
100_0206.jpg

Awsome cars man keep the nitro burning!!! Great paint jobs too!
Welcome aboard...ask if you need anything and everyone will jump to help!

Looks like you have a buku pipe on the savage w/ the os .. I bet that is brutal
Love my buku w/ the Lrp spec 3 z28 .. insane !!!

On a side not read your profile .. says your into the paranormal ...? please explain .. ooohh and wicked avatar !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, i haven't even had it running yet! Its a brand new engine and pipe. I am having some difficulty breaking it in. I just slapped the pipe on. I am cuurently having some problems tuning it. Tuning engines is not my specialty. I have been talking to Megabyteme about tuning the engine and pipe. He has been a great help! Just trying to find time and nice weather to run it.

Just saw the paranormal part Jester. Yeah I'm a ghost hunter. In May my girlfriend and i are going to Louisvile Kentucy for a ghost hunt at Waverly Hills Sanitorium. One of the most haunted spots in the U.S. I go to local haunted sites (take pictures, video,and recordings) i love it its pretty cool stuff! Got some pretty bizzare photo's.

m_1aa5dd5942a99dc9afd16d810942231a.jpg
If anybody is wondering.... Mollyjo is my dog.
m_1aa5dd5942a99dc9afd16d810942231a.jpg
140 pounds, 2 yr old english mastiff.

So what's your favorite to drive? It has to be that badboy baja.

Just saw the paranormal part Jester. Yeah I'm a ghost hunter. In May my girlfriend and i are going to Louisvile Kentucy for a ghost hunt at Waverly Hills Sanitorium. One of the most haunted spots in the U.S. I go to local haunted sites (take pictures, video,and recordings) i love it its pretty cool stuff! Got some pretty bizzare photo's.

I believe the show Ghost Hunters has been there twice, interesting place. I'd love to try ghost hunting. By the way love the Venom picture!

That's one heck of a collection! I hope you get that OS broken in right. I'm really wanting one of them, just don't have the cashflow this minute. And, from what I hear, the buku is the best of the best.

Again though, nice collection man!

Ghost hunter. I went on a haunted tour here in New Orleans once. Pretty cool. I don't believe in the parinormal, but I do think its very interesting.

I think you would find our cemetaries here facinating.

next time your going over there pm me or call I,ll send you my cell number

I run my savy almost everday, I useally bash in my back yard.

I need to give my neighbors a break , lol

Peace

Mollyjo...sweeeett collection...especially that phat Menace...i didn't care too much for the JATO..LOOOOLLL just playin....they're all very nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Back