THE carbon DREAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

integra

DSCF2334.jpg

DSCF2336.jpg

DSCF2342.jpg

DSCF2343.jpg

DSCF2345.jpg

DSCF2346.jpg

DSCF2347.jpg

DSCF2349.jpg

DSCF2353.jpg

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2357.jpg

DSCF2358.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

DSCF2365.jpg

DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2369.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

DSCF2372.jpg

DSCF2374.jpg

DSCF2375.jpg

DSCF2376.jpg

DSCF2394.jpg

DSCF2395.jpg

DSCF2396.jpg

DSCF2397.jpg

DSCF2398.jpg

DSCF2399.jpg

DSCF2402.jpg

DSCF2405.jpg

DSCF2407.jpg

DSCF2409.jpg

DSCF2412.jpg

DSCF2413.jpg

DSCF2414.jpg

DSCF2415.jpg

DSCF2416.jpg

DSCF2417.jpg

DSCF2420.jpg

DSCF2421.jpg

DSCF2423.jpg

DSCF2424.jpg

DSCF2426.jpg

DSCF2427.jpg

DSCF2452.jpg

DSCF2453.jpg

DSCF2454.jpg

DSCF2455.jpg

DSCF2456.jpg

DSCF2457.jpg

DSCF2458.jpg

Questions...Ask Away

very nice...LOTS of pics...LOL

ok...my one question...what did you use for that battery box, and receiver/radio box? normally I've seen guys just wire their batteries to the shock tower, but this looks MUCH cleaner...like a factory job...well done!!

very good job there. i miself love carbon.did you make the carbon bits if so where did you get the carbon from?
keep it up
4x4

Good GOD. Awesome pics very unique setup. One what box are you using on the front Towerlike Komo mentioned? and two who's gearbox and bulk heads did you go with? Way to go

I have seen your other threads and you posted tons of pictures in those as well. Let first say great pics, great work, great ride! Could we see what it looks like with a truck body on? I like the setup, and the battery box is dope! Let use know what you used please. Great over all truck, looks fantastic and the work sure payed off.

One question, what is that in the opening of the carb? Is it just a plug?

the box is a HPI Rush battery box...with a simple bracket to attach it to the towers......THX for the comments boys.........changed up the handle to be a little more sturdy now....chk it out

DSCF2463.jpg

DSCF2464.jpg

DSCF2465.jpg

DSCF2466.jpg

DSCF2467.jpg

DSCF2469.jpg

DSCF2470.jpg

DSCF2472.jpg

DSCF2473.jpg

I was actually curious as to what the box was next to your gas tank. I'm assuming you have a receiver and a servo in there? Who makes it and where can I get one?

Not to be Rude Integra but this is my third attempt in asking You who those gearbox and bulkheads are. Would you like to share that info with me Porfavor Sinor? The bulks look like Integy's but you some how polished them and the Gearboxes look like GPM and polished. If they are polished how did you go about doing all that?

Thanks bud:buttshake:

Last edited by a moderator:
strip the ano and have them electropolished? and I still wanna know what you used for a radio-box... :D

wow sorry guys...with posting pics like this on 5-6 differnt forums comes alot of forgotten Q's......the cases and Bulks are GPM's to my knowledge....i got them second hand......and all i did was strip the anno with oven cleaner and take the peices to the Polishing wheel with Differnt Compounds from Corse to Fine...and when u get to the Fine all of a sudden its a MIRROR finish....Definatly not something to try with the Dremel...sooo not enuff Juice..and itll OverHeat it pretty quick...so a Bench top with something like a 6" wheel works great.........as for the Radio box...its a HPI Rush battery box...with a basic bracket to bolt to the Towers.

oo ya...the radio box...Duhhh.....ya RPM box....comes in black or Blue....

PS thx JT

looks better then someone else on here ( I think he was trying to copy you ) nice clean job all around you definitely know what your doing....

who else is makin CF stuff ?...curious to seee there work...

Gorgeous truck! I like the use of alloy and the plastic. My buddies always wasting bulkheads I keep tellin him use alloy bulkheads and plastic arms He just don't get the energy transfer situation. beatiful truck, wish I had one as nice as that! Good work!!!!!!

did you make the carbon fiber stuff if so were did you get the carbon from?
thanks 4x4

did you make the carbon fiber stuff if so were did you get the carbon from?
thanks 4x4

Yes i made almost every single peice on the truck....and i get my Cf from BOEING......this is Not commercial grade Crap CF....and having Kevlar in the middle INcreases the Price per sheet and the Cure times....the sheet i have is roughly worth 300$...so if that gives u an idea to what this stuff is worth.

nice truck!!!! it weigh alot less than a normal savvy then??

Again very nice Nick please post a vid when you can ok !!!!!!! we would like to c that bad boy running it that a modded sts dm30????????

Last edited by a moderator:
the truck Lost some weight....but not much...i kept all the allum cases and bulks....added some Beefier Super heavy center drive shafts....and without all the Webbing cut out of the chassy it felt about the same as the stock...also goin from All allum LST mounts to ALL cf I'm sure i lost some top weight there.....also this chassy is .5" longer in the front.....and the final thing would be the No cage.....My delrin cage adds Significant weight.....Steel mounts/sleevs...about 100+g's Per mount plus the cage itself......ive never had a problem with weight....i could always make it Humm around the track......Ill get the truck on a scale this week for every1 as it seems to be a common question.

is this the CF you offered up for sale a couple months back? I recall asking for a price but never heard from you...but your stuff is turnoug out ALOT better than mine probably would...LOL

can u make anything out of CF if its a reasonable size? was thinkin of couple things for the interior of my car.

maby....Pm me and well talk...

the truck weighed in at 12.15Lbs.... On a Digital Paint scale...So we KNOW it was bang on.......1.5Lbs shaved off Cool

ya sorry k0m0d067 for not getting back to u.....it was more of a....buddy gave me the CF to make parts for myself...not really to sell.....i kno i posted those thread for sales...but later realized that buddy would be really offended if u was tryin to turn a profit on the stuff he payed for a gave to me.....u hear me...i mean i can make parts...but not really sell sheets worth....and it really sucks...cuz i don't undercut my work...Or My prices...so lots of guys get turned away from the sheer price i want.,......but in reality...NO 1 i REPEAT NOOOOOO 1 can get this kind of Cf.....at least without paying UP THE BOOOOTY for it....so ya....what did u wnna make anyways ?

sweet looking rig man you have dona a very nice job. Lots of hard work and lots of nice parts. Looks great i'm sure you already know that from all of your hard work. Enjoy your sick lookin rig man.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back