Texas Bash Session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Well Parkermarsh and I were at it again!

and some damage photos...

Parkermarshs' spur gear/slipper pad....well what's left of it!

macspipeinstall036.jpg

macspipeinstall037.jpg

macspipeinstall035.jpg

Parkermarshs' cvd pin and my masterfull in the field fix...pipe hanger!

macspipeinstall010.jpg

macspipeinstall011.jpg

macspipeinstall009.jpg

Now onto my damage.....Totally ripped out my brake cam....funny thing he brass cam is still in place but the alum rod is pulled out...nasty crash from a full speed pass on the ramp!

macspipeinstall044.jpg

macspipeinstall045.jpg

See it's still there!

macspipeinstall052.jpg

How I trashed my trans I dunno...more picks to come after tear down!

macspipeinstall050.jpg

macspipeinstall051.jpg

macspipeinstall047.jpg

I decided I'd mow the field for them...lol!

macspipeinstall034.jpg

macspipeinstall033.jpg

Well it ain't no Shelf Queen!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where were You all running at? Can't wait to get all my trucks back so I can hook up with you all. Thanks for taking the time to load the pics and vid of ya'll bash session.

wow good stuff

where the hek has parkermarsh been?

don't see him here anymore, hello bud!

nice bash session; great thread jc.... thats some respectable carnage there bros... :resp: :resp: :resp:

dang, I see how it is....nobody calls me, uh huh.....I sense a banstick coming, lol.

Dang Chad - As soon as I get these trucks back WE will all hook up. Trucks are just about done. For me it's all about the lack of cash flow. and making big changes. At some point really I to hook up at the local track.

man id love to hang with you guys and bash the rigs,but like hop money is an issue and the wife doesnt agree a 4 to 5 hr drive is worth the bash time......time to restructure texas....hmmm......san antonio,houston and fort worth are now all 15 minute drives from austin....lol

oh ya nice vids,pics and awesome carnage....thanx for sharing:resp:

lol best part for me was chasing the lil kid. Reminds me of my nephew =).. Loves the trucks until i start them then he runs and my god daughter chases them

I never knew the savage could double as a kid wrangler but it worked great! That's my son and future RC driver extraordinaire. We were at the Camp Bullis park off Bulverde and Blanco road Hop. I'm glad that Jcam talked me into going out cause now I got the savage bug again! Hopefully all the S.A. bashers can get together after the holidays.

Yep we need to get together and BASH!!!

I'll make the call list for next time!
Pm me the #'s and we'll do it.

That was in a park off of Borgfield rd. Take 281N to Borgfield, turn left onto Borgfield and go straight till you T-Bone the park. No booze till after 12:00 and must be in can or plastic bottles, restrooms on site and a playground for the kiddies too.

Another pick of Texas Bashers Future Hall Of Destruction Member

macspipeinstall008.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back