Testing new gas boats (Seadoo drag race)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
My buddy and I had the opportunity to finally pick up some gasser boats.....(back to my roots :), mine is the cat 40" (catamaran) and his is a mono 46" (speed boat) they are both running stock liquid cooled Zenoah 26cc engines with 2" band tuned pipes. They both run surface drive props but due to the design of the mono, it can throw about a 10 X 40 foot rooster lol. This vid is just messing around after we got the set up a little better, I run my cat very loose in the water so I can even keep up with my buddy's boat, mono's are typically much faster but cat's are "supposed" to handle better.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=Vid1.flv

Here is the drag race my buddy had with a Seadoo, The owner was nice enough to retrieve his flipped boat from way off shore..... only to have his butt handed to him lmao!

He did say that his Seadoo goes 50mph before the race!

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=Jetskihaulin.flv

Last edited by a moderator:
wow your buddies really does rip doesnt it? thanks for sharing.........

That is Sweeeeeet, thanks for sharing...:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
man that looks fun. the concord river abutts the parking lot of my LHS. They petitioned the town for a boat dock so peeps can run boats.

LOL gotta love the song on the race vid! I had my volume down so I didn't hear the begining of the music. I didn't hear any music until you gassed it and I heard "FLOOOOOR!!!!" LOL!

LOL, well that was the speed boat and it sure pulled buddy pretty easy, once I modify that engine it should pull an easy 15-20 mph more. Boats are a real blast and the sweet thing is, with minimal very easy continuous maintenance they can last years before they require any minimal cost for a few replacement parts.

Looks like a lot of fun, I really want to get a fast boat. My brother has some Traxxas Nitro Vee boat but it's slow and boaring. It does have a nice feature that it has an electric motor in it along with the nitro so you can bring it home with out swiming.

I'd like to race ya with my 08' Seadoo RXP Supercharged and intercooled bone stock rated at 215HP. It will hit 67-70mph on command and climb there fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Back