Tekno MBX6T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
Just got a new toy! MBX6T with Tekno V3 conversion, MMM2200KV, Hitec 7955 and Hyperion 5s 5500mah 35c. So far I have been impressed. haven't really had much of a chance to run it due to wonderful IL weather, but I like it so far. MUCH easier to wrench on than the savys! Will update once I get a chance to really run it!

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Nice truggy man!!! :rock1:

Couple pics of a new body and wing I picked up, and a wrap from upgrade rc. Kinda wish I went with some color, but I'm stuck on black. I still like it!!!

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

Got any pics of your revos Triple?

Not yet. I just have the one erevo, and just got it about a week ago. I will get a couple in a few.

Probably gonna hear alot of poop from all the traxxas fans here lol

By request, for all the traxxas fans!!! LOL
Pretty much stock for now, except my tekin rx8 2000kv, hitec 5955, and tekno sway bars. Running Hyperion 5s 35c 5500mah. I dyed everything black, once again, I'm stuck on black, black dyed j concept rulux half ups 1/2 offset and badlands.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether your a fan or not doesn't change the fact that you have some brushless Madness....

Thanks! The flux completely changed everything for me. Since then, Ive gotten rid of all my nitros, except the savy, and gone all brushless. Theres just no comparison!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back