Teamspeak Server

Will you guys use the server?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Will you guys use it?

Last edited by a moderator:
it is something you connect to and other people connect to.

You have to download teamspeak.

Search it on google.

Ok I got it back.

Server IP: 68.47.119.97:8767

Password= HPISF

I will have to give people rights to register with the server.

Instead of having to type so much and it is much easier to talk to someone........ever had to type something that was really long and didn;t feel like typing it especially when they are online? Come on guys no1 is in here with me!

As I posted on Chunck's link,

If you can use dial up, that would be great.

Is there any cost to this. In other words, how may it effect net billing services, ect.

Something to consider...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THINK OF WHAT THIS MAY MEAN...

How would it effect the normal chat we already are acustom to?
If members begin to use teamspeak, will they be less prone to ever typing in questions, answers, ect.

My consern here is this.
Will those of us who may be unable to use teamspeak will missing out on the interaction of subject matter.

And,...
Will those who preffer teamspeak, fall into the habbit of rarely ever typing in questions and answers to the threads and posts that make this forum what it is.

I'm all for the thought of having a tool such as teamspeak...

========================= As long as it doesn't lead to the end of this forums general appeal and purpose.================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Again... My consern here is that it may discourage any new and current member from feeling in the mix of things.

I really like the idea of being able the speak with all of you.

Until there's no issue of speaking to ALL OF YOU, I'm afraid that my vote goes to a clear NO on this server.

Once the issue is resolved, I will then suggest to you that we have another vote where I can then change my mind.

Can't answer...it's no for now due to slow connection, but when I eventually upgrade my connection, answer is yes. So for the immediate future, guess my answer would be no. Bummer!!

lets see....hummm.... at a rate of 3 to5 kbs per second, I should be able to download the software it in about 13 1/2 hours. Thats of course, if my net provider doesn't cut me off mid-stream like it usually does every hour or two when I'm on line.

Yes, I have one.
I comes in handy sometimes and other times its harmful to seccured downloads like microsoft, nvidia drivers, ect.
It does help and for the most part, I can manage it.

My post above was just a way to indicate the senselessness of attempting a 12 hour download. If I was lucky, it would take 7-10 hours and that still doesn't account for my provider stalling things up.

And all of that, only to find out it doesn't work anyway.
I sorry, but thats way too much of my time to devote to that futile dream.

If I hear a few reports of successful applications of this teamspeak server than I might reconsider.
until then, let someone else rub two sticks together and start a fire.IMO
Thanks for the idea, Wannus.

Latest posts

Members online

Back