tamiya tlt rock crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reefshark

this is my tamiya tlt rock crawler its currently in bits as i rebuild it on my modded chassis but heres some pics of it a while back
myrcs004.jpg

myrcs003.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

reefshark said:
hi
i don't have any real crawling shots of it as i didnt really get to do any crawling with it before it got took to bits but i have got a quick vid of it in my garden doing some crawling
heres the link http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=73490
obstacle courses are fun.
I have a kyosho mini-z monster in 1/28 scale and bought one also for my little cousin of 3 years old and now we`re building and driving obstacle courses like in your video in my sisters living room.
she isn`t so glad about this because we put all the furniture aside virtually evacuating the entire living room but what the heck, little thomas and I have lots of fun and its a more constructive hobby than watching tv or playing videogames all days.
I fitted a x-speed tuned engine(130 type), front aluminium shock towers, complete ball bearing set ( I didn`t know they could make `em so small!)and a set of oil shock absorbers on both trucks.
one of these things cost as much as a savage 3.5 readyset!!!!
17 cm long and 450 euro`s a piece!!( 500-600 usd!!!!!)
Oh well I already know that I`m sort of mentally deranged to buy stuff like this for a 3 year old kid, but boy, he CAN drive.
he drives about the same sort of obstacles like in your video without falling off
a single time.

my tlt is complety diffrent now its got
tracer chassis
lrp truck puller 2 motor (80 turns!)
novak xrs speed controller
spektrum dx-3
soon to have customs front skid plate
pics
tltposeshots002.jpg

tltposeshots001.jpg

tracerchassis003.jpg

video of it on its first test run

looks like you were having some fun in the woods. I was waiting to see you crawl over the camera

nice looking crawler that, articulation aint bad.

i think ive seen these pics before, are you on RCCrawler.com?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back