tamiya parts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fz1dave

Does anyone know where to get parts for the tamiya sand viper. It is the dt02 chassis.

We made a ramp in the house and jumped it right into a cabinet. Oops.

I have been searching for hours. No tower hobbies. All the parts I have found are out of stock or located outside of the country.

Please help

Thanks rcnut, I did try ebay. I need the rear hub. Ebay has overpriced aluminum hubs for 48 bucks! I can get a whole kit for 100. I only bought the car for me daughter because I thought the parts would be cheap. There has to be a place to get these parts for a fair price. Lol.

hmm, I can't find any hexes, ebay has a bunch of cheap parts, everything but hexes, do u have pics? maybe u can find hexes off of another trucks that will work

No, not hexes, hubs. Rear hubs. The bearings get pressed into them And the spindle runs through the center. It bolts to the lower a arm and the upper turnbuckke.

Thanks for looking guys, I knew there was no place in the us to buy this stuff. I don't know why I'm really not 100 percent comfortable buying from these outside sites. I don t even know what aud is- Australian currency? I have had a handful of tamiya kits which were enjoyable to build but they were cars that I never ran, so I never needed any parts. I had no idea it would be like this. Anyway, it looks like I'm never buying anything tamiya again. Too bad.20150119_200859.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back