T-mobile SUCKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

OK here is some history of our t-mobile info.....

We have 5 phones....Me, mom, dad, grandma, and an extra line. We signed onto our plan back in 2001...the plan was for unlimited minutes but at 7cents a minute and 10cents a text message with nationwide calling at 15cents. So at first we noticed that my text messaging had gone up to 15 cents and then it went up to 20cents, so I got the 1000 messages for $10.99. Next up is we noticed our minutes went from 7cents to 10 cents, then 15cents, ect. We get our last months bill in and they moved it up to 45cents/min! They it explained that anyone that was NOT paying MORE than $59.00 for a plan then they were going to be raising the rates on your plan......

Tell me that is not some :bsflag:

Cell phone companies being GREEDY

um why not get a plan with lets say 1000 min unlimited night and weekend free calls to your fav five and only pay 39 bucks a month?

Alex, with all 5 of our phones we pay $70.

Get 4 plans of that and its over $120

Parents are cheap....heck I had $30 in texting one month and that is the only reason she get me the 1000...they wouldn't even spend the $5 more and get unlimited...

LOL.

Go for it....half the time it is dead...I rarely use my cell

ya cell phones are kinda a rip off especially if your surfing the web on them it costs u a fortune.............

LOL, with all the cell phone company's selling and buying right now every things a little screwed up.

Not sure if its available for you but here you can add a line for $10 each. Like Pope stated then you get a 1000min plan with unlimited nights after 7pm and weekends free with free text messaging for $39 for the primary with a total bill of around $95 with all the tax's and before tax's its $79.00.

These guys are making plenty of Penny's.

It also seems that all the cell phone company's I have been with have always tacked on things trying to hid them, making us the customer have to watch out bills ever so closely or they will just collect the extra $$.

this is all the reason i went with boost mobile $50 bucks a month unlimted everything,no contract no bs,if i don't want phone the next month.i just don't get the $50 dollar card and renew for month,or i can switch to pre-paid at 20cents a minute,,heck with contracts

Members online

Back