T bone racing bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

I see on there site they make on for a flux and savage x! Can the savage x fit a savage 25? Or do they make one for the savage 25 front and rear bashing bumpers? Thanks in advance

The assembly that the T-bone bumper mounts to is different between the X and the 25.

X style:
upload_2015-6-24_8-22-28.png

25 style:
upload_2015-6-24_8-23-22.png

Now, I don't know exactly how that T-bone bumper attaches. But at the very least I would call them up and ask, because there is enough of a difference. Or, buy it and give it a shot, the worst that can happen is you have to do a little modifying.

The assembly that the T-bone bumper mounts to is different between the X and the 25.

X style:
View attachment 1170

25 style:
View attachment 1171

Now, I don't know exactly how that T-bone bumper attaches. But at the very least I would call them up and ask, because there is enough of a difference. Or, buy it and give it a shot, the worst that can happen is you have to do a little modifying.
Thanks @X

I've sent an email to T-Bone Racing asking for more information about this and got a reply from Nick at T-Bone Racing and his reply was, "we did some checking and the front bumper should be compatible with the 25."

I've sent an email to T-Bone Racing asking for more information about this and got a reply from Nick at T-Bone Racing and his reply was, "we did some checking and the front bumper should be compatible with the 25."
Awsome thanks Woodie I had shot an email to and didn't get any response

Latest posts

Members online

Back