Sway bar set and parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest update from HPI is they tell me the sway bars have been manufactured and packaged & are awaiting shipment from Taiwan to Denmark which is looking like 6/8 weeks but still no confirmed shipment date.
Looking like another xmas these won’t be under my tree! 👎🏻👎🏻

Very exciting my sway bars which have been on order now for over a year have now been posted out to me & expect them in next couple of days! 👍🏻😁

Have finally got procession of Sway Bars but see their is no installation fitting instructions like days gone by included, can anyone point me to fitting instructions have emailed HPI direct also!

Hope that video helps you figure these out, but in my experience I think the stock tires have more to do with the suspension issues, I put a set of Proline Mulchers tires on RPM 17mm hex wheelsDSCN7041.JPG and never saw the need for sway bars....

Hi Jam1,thanks for video link!
Can anyone point me to where the sway bar fixes onto wish bone as for the life of me can’t figure this out & HPI fitting instructions are no help with this.
I have older style wish bones which I thought was not a problem you just need newer savage x easy access bulk heads to fit these sway bars!
Cheers!

I’ve had savages fitted with the hpi sway bars, the largest diameter sway bars work best as it will body roll like stock with the smaller ones fitted,
They make a big difference to the handling of the savage,
Can turn corners a lot quicker without it landing on its lid as often

Hi Sparky that’s good to know, I have fitted thinner ones to start with to see how I got on, but may go straight for the thicker ones now!👍🏻

Latest posts

Members online

Back