surefire .32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x410mw

hey guys ive had a surefire for about 5 days so far, and ive ran 4 tanks through it.. Now it wont start, well.. If i let it completly cool and then yank it, itll run for about 5 seconds and cut off. Its about 50 degrees out, but it was about 25-30 when i ran it last. What could be the problem? My fingers will thank you which are already bleeding from yankin the dang thing

It wont start what its has to be a glow plug man or your ignotor or something mine has never failed to start try these things and get back to me ok

guessing glow plug. went to run mine a few days ago afore i busted it would run with igniter on and start :) soon as i took it off itd die. take the plug out ignite it see what its doin. :D

could it have an air leak or could be the glow plug check the head bolts i had that happen to me once before. it started then died i tightened the bolts and that fixed it.

well i tryed the glowplug idea.. switched to a MC59.. and it already fouled one.. i have one more but I'm scared to try it as of now.. now my hands are starting to bruise from the stupid pull start.. ive found the rotostart backplate for it, but does that include a one way bearing? or does the pullstart have one in it? thanks.... Oh and what could possibly be fouling my plugs? it would start for like 5 seconds then die.. and then it wouldnt start again?

dude check your needles and see if they walked. also watch using an mc59.
the longer head on it might pop the top of the piston. if you see a chip in the top of the piston stop using it. i have used an mc59 in my sure fire and it put a nice mark in the piston. if all else fails set your needle back to stock and re tune. the one way is in the pull start so you will be fine. also you can use the one way from the hpi f4.1 engine they are interchangeable.

well it got runnin last night.. started heating up quickly tho.. ill tune it today after its charged.. thx guys

Latest posts

Members online

Back