supercharger for hpi savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H.S.I.C 4.6

was wondering has anybody ever bought one installed one or know anything about it? do u have to upgrade engine internals and how much power do the add any info is great thanks

Theyre has been much debate whether or not these things work! People swear up an down they do but i don't possibly know how! A supercharger makes power by forcing air in the combustion chamber on a 4 stroke. In theory it cannot make power on a 2 stroke because the intake an exaust are open at the same time which means not much forced induction is gonna be goin down! If you want to spend the money just for looks go ahead but as far as performance goes don't bet on it lol

they actually do work... but the way they work it leans your engine out really bad n will kill it fast .... plus tuning them has to be extreamly hard ... non persistant tuning for sure... id avoid it .. i have one ..came in a box of parts i got with a truck ... never installed it ...

You would need fuel injecting, and as what the guy said about the 2 stroke, your extra fuel and air would just clear go through the exhaust.

Latest posts

Members online

Back