super charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
super chargers are NOT worth the money .. !!

If I was you I would just get a new engine had have it modded buy RB mods
then you will have a screamer

should i get this or a new engine I'm trying to get some major speed http://rbinnovations.com/catalog/pr...id/29?osCsid=a32e30ebf311c8b162df9a3b8485d875

Unless you can consider your self a master at tuning your own engines its not a wise idea to buy a supercharger. You are not going to get much more rpm out of it, you Will get more power IF AND ONLY IF YOU TUNE AND SET IT UP CORRECTLY. I have a super charger on my engine and I happen to like it very much, but I wont lie to you, It has given me a headach untill I got it right.

Start out with a new engine and if you really want the super charger then come find me or many others on this site for help.

There is no way a supercharger is going to give you more RPM's. A supercharger is ment to force air into the chamber to rase comppression ratios, there for giving more HP/Tq. These superchargers arn't worth the money at all for these little 2 stroke engines. you can buy engines from like novarossi or whatever that will just destroy your drivetrain if that's the power your looking for. Also like said above these 2 stroke engine will be very hard to tune as superchargers / turbos don't give consistant power all the time.

Simply said just buy a better motor.

Larsen Is Right Huge Waist Of Money. My Buddy Has One And It Is The Most Stuipd Thing Ever. He Can Never Get It Right And He Is Very Good At Tuning Motors. The Supercharger Will Not Give You More Rpm It Adds Un Noticable Hp. I Call It Headache Power Lol.
So With All Said Don't Waist Your Money!!!

My 2 cents is they will help if only if you are at altitude compared to like sea level. Hopefully Moto will confirm my theory soon!
Dave

Latest posts

Members online

Back