Sunk's Baja 5Bss First run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So Twinkle finally let me drive the Baja.... All i can say is wow.. its fun..

Twinkle once again did an excellent job snapping photos and shooting video.. :resp:

Here are some of my favorite pics out of the 298 shots...

Click the picture to see full size image

All the photos can be seen here: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13/sunkenmetal/Baja%205Bss/First%20Run/?albumview=slideshow

Here is the Video shot by Twinkle...

Last edited by a moderator:
So Twinkle finally let me drive the Baja.... All i can say is wow.. its fun..

Twinkle once again did an excellent job snapping photos and shooting video.. :resp:

Here are some of my favorite pics out of the 298 shots...

Click the picture to see full size image

All the photos can be seen here: http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13/sunkenmetal/Baja 5Bss/First Run/?albumview=slideshow
Here is the Video shot by Twinkle...

Great pics and video you have there :D :) hehehe :D :) :resp::santa:

Awesome Sunk! I'm gonna critique you cause I'm jealous, stay on the gas a little longer in the jumps and it should keep the front end up. Don't be skeered! Nice shootin' Tex, I mean Twink!

Yeah they are, but freakin' a whole lotta fun ain't they? Can't wait to see it in person. Played with a regular Baja before but not an SS.

excellent sunk n' twink!!!

surprised ya caved tho twinkle!!

Awesome Sunk! I'm gonna critique you cause I'm jealous, stay on the gas a little longer in the jumps and it should keep the front end up. Don't be skeered! Nice shootin' Tex, I mean Twink!

Thanks, Double-O :) It was fun, but very muddy though. Made my shoes dirty! :p :)

great vid!!! and pics as well!!

Thanks, Shaun :)

sweet present there sunk and nice vid twinkle

Thanks, Mickey :)

excellent sunk n' twink!!!

surprised ya caved tho twinkle!!

Well, I was planning on letting him drive the Baja today, but he didn't know that until yesterday :D ... we have neighbors coming over for dinner tomorrow, and I have to cook in the morning so I wasn't sure if we would have time to go run the Baja tomorrow :)
:santa:

everytime i see a baja run, i want to put a gasser engine in the savvy.

maybe ill just wait till hpi comes out with a gasser 4x4.......

sweet vid man.

nice job on the camera twink.

did you break it in ? they have a one tank break in befor you nail it and crap i hope you didnt skip that lol

Once again great pics Twink! Looks like they are a blast! I need a ss or 5T to keep up with the times!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Great vid and even better pics. Just hope I can get mine back in time. Like all that dirt you're running on, better than all the rocks we have down here. Too see a couple so involved in the same thing and having a great time while at it well is, priceless.

Keep up the good work.

everytime i see a baja run, i want to put a gasser engine in the savvy.

maybe ill just wait till hpi comes out with a gasser 4x4.......

sweet vid man.

nice job on the camera twink.

Thanks, Dreadnaught :) The 1 gallon gas can thingy is kinda cute :)

Once again grea pics Twink! Looks like they are a blast! I need a ss or 5T to keep up with the times!!

Merry Christmas! jcam :) Thanks. It was fun. The track was muddy but not TOO slipery, and the soft mud made the landing not too harmful to the Baja, that was good :) :santa:

]-[0pa]0ng;92994 said:
Yep, Great vid and even better pics. Just hope I can get mine back in time. Like all that dirt you're running on, better than all the rocks we have down here. Too see a couple so involved in the same thing and having a great time while at it well is, priceless.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, ]-[op :) I am getting better at the video now. You should be able to get your trucks back before March, that's 2 months away :p :)

]-[0pa]0ng;92994 said:

Keep up the good work.

the track is pretty nice i am lucky to have it so close by.... its a pretty good size not to big not to small...

I am glad she likes this hobby too... she doesnt like the amount of money i spend but thats still in negotiation....

FINALLY!!!! Man twinks was a tyrant on that!.. lol JK

Can't wait to bash it man!

the track is pretty nice i am lucky to have it so close by.... its a pretty good size not to big not to small...

I am glad she likes this hobby too... she doesnt like the amount of money i spend but thats still in negotiation....

That's a true statement! :p :):slapped::santa:

Looks like you had a nice "first outing". I'm starting to get the Baja itch....

looks like fun.... you can tell its kinda different from runnin' the nitro's... my 5b ss has a ways to go before it runs like that....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back