Sunk/Whip at it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So just like every other Sunday whipnet and I met up at lost creek park for some bashing, more people showed up.. whe had six Savages, 2 slashes, and one Crawler. There was some others out there with there RC’s too. We pretty much took over the BMX track…

Twinkle was shooting stills and video, it was her first time with the video camera but she is getting the hang of it…

Here is a link to all the pictures, http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13/sunkenmetal/big%20bash%20lost%20creek%20park/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse

Here are some of my Favorite shots…

DSC_4574.jpg

DSC_4428.jpg

DSC_4368.jpg

DSC_4240.jpg

DSC_4537.jpg

DSC_4531.jpg

Here are some video….

This one is of Whipnet jumping his Savage…

This video is of me jumping my Savage XL and blowing up my fuel tank and bending a TVP on a bad landing

This Video is of all the Savages out there at the same time, it was loud and dusty but it was fun..

Or if you don't like photobucket videos, i have them up on Youtube as well

http://www.youtube.com/user/sunkenmetal

Yep, it was dusty but a blast. Good times!
Thanks as always for posting. (Even though your video is of my lamest jump that day... lol)

I'll add to this as soon as I get them posted up.

Yep, it was dusty but a blast. Good times!
Thanks as always for posting. (Even though your video is of my lamest jump that day... lol)

I'll add to this as soon as I get them posted up.

oops i posted the wrong video..... ill post the other one...

Nice pics & vids guys,looks like alot of fun....and very dusty,lol!

Great Vids & you guys had a great turnout. I'm gonna fly you up to boston to teach us how to land on our tires, lol
sorry about sunk's bent tvp's, but the video you got doing it was worth the $$:jamout:

Great Vids & you guys had a great turnout. I'm gonna fly you up to boston to teach us how to land on our tires, lol
sorry about sunk's bent tvp's, but the video you got doing it was worth the $$:jamout:
lol it was one bent TVP a exploded fuel tank bent dog bone and a messed up bulk head and a cracked motor plate.....

Some nice looking Savages on the back row....

We had a good time. It was worth the drive.

262316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. We enjoyed it.

One thing I quickly noticed is I need a cool signature set-up. I need to work on that.

Jon.

Cool vids , thanks for sharing , Sunk you running the big bores? How are they holding up?
SL.

So just like every other Sunday whipnet and I met up at lost creek park for some bashing, more people showed up.. whe had six Savages, 2 slashes, and one Crawler. There was some others out there with there RC’s too. We pretty much took over the BMX track…

Twinkle was shooting stills and video, it was her first time with the video camera but she is getting the hang of it…

Here is a link to all the pictures, http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13/sunkenmetal/big%20bash%20lost%20creek%20park/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse

Here are some of my Favorite shots…
http://www.youtube.com/user/sunkenmetal

Well, the video is kinda fuzzy :duh: oh well, it will get better :resp:

great stuff guys

thanks for sharing

twinkle nice job

Hi, Crash, thanks :) I am not used to the video camera yet, and I was trying to avoid all those slashes running around :p :):resp:

I was trying to avoid all those slashes running around :p :):resp:

With the other group there that day, I think there were 10 trucks running around at the same time. Very precarious... and thank goodness for digital radios!

I went head on with a Stampede and my tank (My heavier than normal Savage) didn't flinch. The Stampede flew back about 6 feet and rolled.. lol

With the other group there that day, I think there were 10 trucks running around at the same time. Very precarious... and thank goodness for digital radios!

I went head on with a Stampede and my tank (My heavier than normal Savage) didn't flinch. The Stampede flew back about 6 feet and rolled.. lol

Yeah i hit that Stampede to, it was like a kenworth vs. a Volvo i think it flew about 8 feet lol, but it that little sucker was fast with that brushless in it...

Ya I have held those in the lhs

they are so small & cute(lol), It would not last a fully charged battery with me
driving....lol

I use an old tmaxx engines for wieght to keep my frontend down

silly rabbit Traxxas is for kids

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back