Sunk is back in the Savage game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

i have purchased a savage off a buddy and will be going brushless with it... yep I'm jumping the brushless band wagon...

Wait, I thought you were banned. haha JK

And thanks for letting me know. :) I still have your XL TVP's if you want them.

guess who's back.............back again..............Nic is back...................tell some friends......................Nic is back......Nic is back..........Nic is back.....

LMAO! glad to hear from ya again buddy. missed ya!

yep got a chasis got some other projects going so I'm taking my time, but my birthday is coming in a few months so i might be getting what i need to get the savage up and running...

but my birthday is coming in a few months so i might be getting what i need to get the savage up and running...

Might? Might? You mean you Will. :)

You know you are always welcome to dig through my Savage vat. You might even find some of your parts in there... lol

Might? Might? You mean you Will. :)

You know you are always welcome to dig through my Savage vat. You might even find some of your parts in there... lol

lol well i don't really need an excuse but been really busy with other stuff... when was the last night you drove your savage whip lol.......:chainkiller:

when was the last night you drove your savage whip lol.......:chainkiller:

Night? Never. :)

But yeah, I know, the Savage has been lonely lately. Too much fun at the track with the short-course trucks... lol

It's cooling off now... so the Savage will be front and center soon.

so ive decided to just spend the money and get the flux, ill be getting it soon i hope lol, then ill have an up and running Savage :lmao4:

Well i broke down and got a savage flux today, replaced the deans connectors with traxxas connectors i know i know but all my lipos have those connectors and i like them... only thing traxxas makes i like..

was out front running it till it started raining and the pinion screw backed out, wasnt tight from the factory guess i should have checked it out.. makeing some funky noised so I'm gonna check out all the gears...

lol cool I like the trax connectors too

Latest posts

Members online

Back