Success!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammer

Hey all,

just got back from a 2 hour run with the truck ... awesome!!

Only had one problem which wasn't a show stopper! The rear left hand wheel came off TWICE! Really odd ... and I also noticed that the thread available on this wheel isn't as much as the others ...

This means that I lost the little bit of metal that goes through the thingy on the wotsit (what are these called btw?) You know, the bit that goes through the shaft and locks into the hex wheel adapter. I need to get me a bag of them ... I also need to get some better locking wheel nuts for the Blast wheels. The only reason this wasn't a show stopper was that I found a length of thin steel that fit the hole in the shaft so I cut out some lenths and used this in its place ... haha! I love it ...

Anyway, the truck performed really, really well. The front IRC Shocks are actually leaking a little bit so I need to look at them before going out again (i noticed one was slightly leaky whilst I was filling it with oil).

Anyway, the only reason I came home was that the damn glow lighter battery failed on me, I haven't charged it or used it for a couple of weeks and thought it would begood for another session ... i'm getting one with a power meter ... or are there some clever solutions to that one too?

I wanna go out again now!!!

Glad you had fun jammer!!

I ALWAYS charge my ignitor up the day before I am going to use it. Are you talking about the pin that goes through the shaft and the hex goes over it??

yeah, i have always charged mine the day before too ... save for this time! duh!

Yeah that the little fella ... that little bar jobby that the hex adapter sits over.

Then you cant , lol

sorry.

When I forget to charge my glo I use my quick charger for about three minutes.

haha!!! er ... thanks ... I think ... :duh:

Jammer checked out the your website

very nice stuff, I'm jealous of that sweet ride. the mini z

seriusly, great photos

great music

very interesting stuff bud, thanks for sharing it with us.

cheers fella much appreciated.

that mini z is sick fast ... its ridiculous!! throws itself about like there is no tomorrow! i keep thinking about selling it and chucking the cash into savage parts but then i have a play with it and fall in love all over again.

shame more people aren't into mini z in the uk ... you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get mini z parts here.

there is a tun of stuff i haven't put up on the site yet ... will get around to it one day!

Latest posts

Members online

Back