Stuff / Tires / CVDs / ETC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLMD

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Pricing includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Canada will be extra. I am open to offers.

***SOLD*** Challenger I Pulling Sled $300 Parcel shipped (for Priority you pay difference). The debris shield will be extra if you want it but will not be attached to get it in a smaller box. There is no interest here for Pulling so I have chosen to get it out of my basement. I have a weight pole and about 70lbs of weights if you are interested and willing to pay extra+Shipping
IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Traxxas Revo Response Pro Tires on Goede 17mm Rims $24.00 Shipped
IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Traxxas T-maxx MIP Center & Dynamite CVD's in package (DYN7689 and MIP#1495) $40.00 Shipped
IMAG0064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am open to offers. This stuff is just sitting around. I will accept trade offers for clear unpainted bodies. Try me.

/.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombies on Blue Groove Rims w/17mm Blue Groove Hexes sold.

wow

This thread just answered one of my unanswered questions i have had for months now.

I had a set of those Blue Groove wheels years ago on a revo.
I could not remember who made them.

With you selling them here, i never saw the picture but you mentioned them. The light bulb lit up and i googled the name.

Thanks a bunch!!!!
ya didnt even know ya helped me out. lol

Those wheels and tires you have listed currently, looks like the require the specific 17mm traxxas hubs.
Will they work with the HPI stuff? Looks like they might strip.

I'm interested in that set of wheels and tires currently.

Members online

No members online now.
Back