STS Engines 10% Off coupon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are running a promo for April.

HPISF members get 10% off a purchase of $180 or more.
Usually engine + pipe.

use coupon code HPISF10

-Mark

Order Place for D30M Rev2, 0702 Pipe and some other bits and bobs :D

I've heard good things about these Rev.2's, can't wait to finally get my mitts on one :D

hope so, only things i'm worried about are the small set screw in the brass carb pull comming with stripped threads and or loose o-rings, i've heard about these being an issue from the factory but i'm hoping the're resolved in the lastest STS mills.

hope so, only things i'm worried about are the small set screw in the brass carb pull comming with stripped threads and or loose o-rings, i've heard about these being an issue from the factory but i'm hoping the're resolved in the lastest STS mills.

I've got spares, If I don't forget I'll include them with your order.

-Mark

haven't had a problem w/ mine , my buddy has replace his.. w/ the o ring use some green slime it works ..

Its been Shipped! thats some quick service :D

Anyone looking at STS engine pkg. this is a Great way to get into it. Great customer service fast shipping ahve questions in respects to STS Mark is here to help out.

STS Micro Engines

Woooo hoooo!

Its here its here!!!

Just got my new Mill and Pipe, thanks Mark!
Also thanks for the extra carb pull and o-rings, the ones it came with were fine, but its appreciated all the same, infact stripped some threads in the origional when tightening it back up - their very soft!

Also no customs/import charges - sweeeet!

Gonna get cracking with the tear down and start getting this mill ready for some action, it seems to have this aura of power about it, strange stuff...

Its here its here!!!

Just got my new Mill and Pipe, thanks Mark!
Also thanks for the extra carb pull and o-rings, the ones it came with were fine, but its appreciated all the same, infact stripped some threads in the origional when tightening it back up - their very soft!

Also no customs/import charges - sweeeet!

Gonna get cracking with the tear down and start getting this mill ready for some action, it seems to have this aura of power about it, strange stuff...

You're welcome, thank you for your business.

-Mark

Latest posts

Members online

Back