STS .30 rev2 pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVAGESMASH

I have the sts .30 rev2 and it has the sts 702 pipe and header but the header is wrong or something it hits my shock and also I really don't like it to much I need a topend pipe what do you guys suggest the header should clear the shocks maby this pipe is made for the left side I don't know??

I don't have a problem w/ mine just adjust your hanger... so it fits better I would only use the sts pipe man I t makes the sts ROCK !!!!!!

pipe

Thanks I will try to adhust the header any suggestions on tuning this thing seem to want to run about 300 degrees ?

richen up,man,thats high temp fof most big blocks. Do you have an air vent on your windshield or something? Are you sure you want that much temp?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tryed to richen it up then it wont clear itself out the motor is sealed and everything I am at a stand still!!

Checkout the HPI Nitro Tuning -part I & II videos. I'm sure that this can't hurt because these videos apply to all nitro's with two needle type carb setups in general. This is a good starting point for your issue, watch these vid's as many times as you can stand so you can burn it in to your memory.

make sure the engine is sealed the lsn on the sts has problmes w/ backing out be sure to seal it.. and if its a new engine it will run hotter durning brakin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back