storing a nitro truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

well iv been thinking about this for awhile now and iv decided to put my savage away for awhile, but i was wondering what you nitro guys do to your nitro savage before putting it to bed for long term? I'm not getting out of the hobby for good just for a little while just bought a new 2010 ford focus (well new used, lol) and thats were my money will be going for awhile, :smiliejam:.

And I'm just not into driving it as much lost the earge i guess. so any storing tips would be helpful so when i do go back and get the earge to drive it again, it will start right up.
:cheers::cheers:
Shark

I pour a bunch of drops in the motor spin it over, take the tires off, make sure there is no gas in the tank, take the motor out inspect it, put some more after run oil and let it sit

yup all the above plus clean it up ,air filter to . and take out the rx/tx batteries ...Oh and store it where you can see it and talk to it from time to time LOL.
Good luck with the new project bud

yup all the above plus clean it up ,air filter to . and take out the rx/tx batteries ...Oh and store it where you can see it and talk to it from time to time LOL.
Good luck with the new project bud
haha you wouldnt want to make her angry

Latest posts

Members online

Back