Storaging rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmansavage

Happy new year everyone!!!! I was wanting to know is it safe to store my rigs on end like rear bumper down and vertical just don’t want to mess anything up or create more work from a dumb mistake thanks for any input

You just want to keep the weight off the arms/tires so you don't flatten your foams and springs. Also, if it's nitro, put a few drops of ARO in the glow plug hole and down the carb throat, then turn it over a few times and put the plug back in. Helps it not rust/corrode. If it's going to be shelved a long time, it's a good idea to put associated green slime on the carb o-rings or they will dry out/shrink on you, then it will be impossible to tune next time.

Ok thanks it’s a octane I have my others settin on there wheels but try n move them ever so often so flat spots don’t occur I am new n just like to take care of my things cuz they’re not cheap lol thanks again for your help

I just find whatever rectangular thing I can to store my trucks on so the tires and shocks are suspended in the air.
2018-1027-TruckRacks.jpg

Awsome collection sir I will def find something to get my rigs in the air so weight is off wheels n shock thanks buddy I love this hobby thus far and all that I am learning

Members online

Back