STELLER R/C YouTube CONTEST!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the best vids I've seen. Great driving skills perfect location to be runnin in. Great video shots. I don't know of anyone here could could do better than that.

Well Hop I thought you would give the props to the members but sounds like no ones up for a challenge here? This Contest will be going on for a long long time so Get the cameras out guys and enter NOW!! Hop just doesn't have any faith in everybody's ability to put together a great bashing or tutorial video especially after seeing the Marcmyster's performance and I don't blame you for feeling that way BUT that video has already been in the contest and is not eligible anymore to win. The beauty of this contest is that only NEW FRESH videos are eligible and only for the week that they are entered. I think that anybody is capable of winning this contest don't just give up before its begun!!! My hope for this contest is to build the interest in the R/C industry as a whole and get people off there couches and outside having Good clean FUN!! Hop all I need from you to enter that Easter video is a Subscription to my Youtube channel and post a video response to my video that I have attached to this. Thanks Hop!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM and will do everything in my POWER to advertise it and make sure people know all about this place!!! Thanks Guys and PLEASE ENTER YOU JUST MAY WIN!!!! Scotty Bowman Steller R/C http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uylNa4_mqwE

steller I'm all over it bro. this is an amazing idea. love it. now iv just gotta try and convince the wifey to come out and video me bashing the hell outta my savage :)

Just thought I would let every body know that yes I am still alive and the Contest is still on every Friday!! Please enter your videos!! Here's this weeks winning video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0qkGHGYDE&feature=PlayList&p=61838E2F467923B9&index=47 Yes I know its a Traxxas but this video if you watch it is very impressive and very well edited I might add. I would rather see a great video featuring a Savage but this week was owned by a Traxxas!! PEACE!! ENJOY LIFE!! Steller R/C :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back