Steering twitching while throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
I recently started experiencing steering twitching or interference or i don't know what while I press on the throttle. This only happens when I press on the throttle just to make it clear and sometimes it twitches sometimes it doesnt. Anyone have an idea what the problem is ?

could be a loose connection on the servo I suppose, have ya inspected the wiring and connections? thats where I would start....

I unplugged the steering servo from the receiver and the problem is still there when I press on the throttle.

The engine does not jerk it's continuous power but the steering goes right and left on its own even when the servo is unplugged.

well thats prolly just an effect of the tires moving around caz of 4wd.....something of a gyro effect I suppose..... to check the servo ya should unplug the drive motor and see if the steering reacts normally when ya steer.... if so plug back in the motor and while on a block of some kind wheels off the ground give it throttle and see if it persists.... if it still does try a different servo. it could be damaged.....

Thanks guys. I will try isolating just the servo connection by disconnecting the motor. I have a feeling it's the servo for some reason.

have u relocated the rx by anychance I know before on one of my trucks if I had the rx to close to the esc it would glitch and also what u running for LiPo like 2s

I'm running 3s and I did not locate they redeievr box. It's still in the same place.

I fixed the problem and today another DOGBONE was found broken. These things keep breaking so much.....:( costing me too much money. Any solutions to this ????

I fixed the problem and today another DOGBONE was found broken. These things keep breaking so much.....:( costing me too much money. Any solutions to this ????

well one way to stop breaking stuff so much is not crashing and cartwheeling alot.....otherwise these lil things do break.... is just part of the hobby I guess.....I don't think I have a car in my fleet that hasn't suffered some breakage....... Most of these lil cars/trucks etc are driven so far outta the realm of reality anyway is a wonder how they last more than a couple minutes without grenading something........WELCOME To The Wonderful world of R/C

i broke 2 front dogbones.... any suggestions how this can be stopped? stronger upgrades anyone?

I'm runnning 3s

Latest posts

Members online

Back