steering horn issues, need advice...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert bell

Hi guys, I am still rather new but have converted a savage flux to xl. I have made a real beast, rpm arms bullet proof diffs, alza bulkhead convertion, axel extentions on 17mm convertions, intergy hubs and steering knuckles, 200kv motor and big joes....and of course the crap servo is gone in place savox. But I am stripping my horn, now I just got a alloy one but its flat and leaves too much play in the assembly can any one tell me where I can get the right one? 25 with a elbow....

Which servo horn do you need, I assume you are referring to the steering servo horn? I know Futaba also uses the same drive gear as the Savox servos do (25 teeth). You may have better luck search for Futaba compatible horns.

Thanks ghost I have the 25 tooth futaba thats the one thats flat I think I need something like the stock platic with the elbow . Its that or I just fill with washers . Its the gap between the horn and the steering assembly thats the problem. The stock is shoped differently than the futaba, that flat. And is generating too much play. I don't know if any one does that so any advice is much appreciated.

I apologize, I'm having a hard time following what you are trying to explain. Are you saying the hole in the servo arm is to big? Perhaps take a picture to better illustrate what you are talking about.

No matter pal I have found what I need. Thanks anyway ghost.

Latest posts

Members online

Back