starter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog

need to know if I should put a pullstart on my X. hate that roto.

I would the roto start is hard on owb I have yet to burn up a owb with my pullstart... I have been through a cupple pulstarts tho owb arnt cheep and its one less thing to forget at the house or carry around with u

I have yet to have any problems on my 4 year old savage or my 25LE. Maybe you should look into the Tiger Drives? They allow you to use cordless drills...

yea but then u have to lug a drill around with u what if u stall like 75 yards away u have to lug that drill around with u allover

eh....Having dealt with pullstarts, my preference is to lug the roto around, lol. I'd rather kill a battery than a pullstart. I just hate broken stuff. I have to rotos. Saw one CHEAP on ebay and bought it just in case. If the switches break, you can always jury rig them to work.

we can aggree to disaggree chad (friends) anyway thats what happen to mine the switch broke and then the gears stripped

yeah yeah....you're banned, lol...I'm just never really in a big hurry when bashing. If I stall, I just walk over there and bring the truck back, lol.... :beer:

I'm with you CM, of coarse I am still using the first rotostart I had from 3 years ago. :shocked: I guess I got lucky:seesaw:

evre sence I got my surefire I haven't had the need for it.... its a pullstart and starts easy (most of the time on the 3 or 4 th pull... but it has its days...

Hey chad your slacking man this is a shock thread how come were talking about this anyway here SLACKER he hehehehe giggle

Hey don't get me wrong I like the idea of pushing a button and it turns it over (but its just another 2 things that if u forget at home your screwed ) 2 things meaning the shaft and the starter so ya thats my .02 cents

and the battery!!! don't forget the p's, proper preperation (or planning, i forget...) prevents p!ss poor performance. i am a lazy git at the best of times and it makes me giggle when i go out to have a play and by the time mine is warmed up, my mate is still hauling on his pull start!!! it's one of those things i guess, people know what they like!:spew:

nah, i wouldn't go that far... it is personal preference at the end of the day. you obviously have more energy than me, maybe iwaste too much energy in other ways...:40gulp: :getdown:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back