stainless steel screw kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raptor720

Hey guys I'm just wondering if the stainless steel screw kit rczscrews actually helps. I've heard many good things and many bad things from it. And if it also comes with the manual or not? Does it strip heads easily? And is it missing some other screws? Its for the savage x 4.6 (stock)

Stainless screws are ok, but some of the stainless used by these companies is softer and therefore they do strip the heads off.
Check out McMaster Carr for screws, they are much better than the RC Screws are and their stainless is much harder and less likely to strip out..... Your manual has a list of sizes and number required for the truck and they do take paypal too, I been using their black oxide screws and just love them.....

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Find anything ??? I got things all organized in containers :D

How do you find it on the site? :confused:

Actually heard about McMaster Carr from a buddy and checked them out, liked what I saw and tried out a small order, I was sold as soon as they arrived to me :D

I search all kinds of stuff and find all kinda good deals online.... Gotta love technology at times.....

At work we pretty much exclusively buy our hardware from Mcmaster-Carr. Good stuff for cheap, and they ship really fast.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back